Pesquisar neste blogue

domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013

How

Why
Am I this stupid
Why
Keep on confusing
Love with Jealousy
Beauty with love
Simple and simply

Why do I know it’s impossible
But like lying to myself
Do I only feel it’s impossible
But I’m just giving up

Can I look hollow and in tune with another heart
Or the mind not the heart doesn’t tune

Can I look mad and spook a heart
Or have I already done that

Why
Is jealousy strikin’ again
Why
In my mind I break the train’s window
With my Hand
With my madness I don’t want to feel
To show
To rise
To be

Why can’t I talk
Why can’t I interest
Why others do

Do I love you?

Why would I?

How can I?

Taking the first step I did
As you said I should
Feet feel stuck on the ground
With the nails you nailed them as early as you could

Have you missed me today
Not that you ever did
Not that you ever will

How I know
How You know
How You keep your inside from me
Tells the story I already knew
How you want to know my inner thoughts
Still disturbs my whys

Remind me again how I am not your fitting half

Tell the excited part
Your inside is locked for your fitting half
Tell the “it’s impossible” part
Your almost there, just keep makin me laugh

One day Happier
Another day crapier
One day feeding
Another day starving

The Journey ends here today
The distance to travel is now longer than the miles between us
The … is now successfully scared away
Subtle ray
Projecting shadows
Until the end of the day
Until the definite set of the shadow rises


Let there be End in the morning




Este é um texto com quase 2 anos, que acabei de encontrar no meio de ficheiros perdidos e decidi colar aqui

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário